Pavilion Theatre (Glasgow) Ltd – Terms and Conditions of Sale
A) This ticket is issued subject to the Rules and Regulations of the Pavilion Theatre (Glasgow), event organiser and promoter.
B) The management reserves the right to refuse admission should patrons breach any Rules and Regulations of the Pavilion Theatre (Glasgow), event organiser or promoter. The management may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
C) The management reserves the right to ask the ticket holder to leave the premises and will take the appropriate measures to ensure such a request.
D) Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the performance / event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
E) Tickets are sold subject to the management’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
F) It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to ascertain whether an event / performance have been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event. If an event is cancelled or rescheduled, we will use reasonable endeavours to notify ticket holders of the cancellation. Please note that we cannot guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the event.
G) Tickets paid via credit / debit card will be subject to a booking fee. Online and telephone transactions will be subject to a £2 transaction fee and transactions purchased at the Theatre Box Office will incur no additional fees. Customers may choose to have their tickets posted at a cost of £1.25 or Box Office Collection at no charge.
H) Please check your tickets as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
I) We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase. The Management cannot be held responsible for any tickets which are lost or stolen. The Pavilion Theatre (Glasgow) reserves the right to cancel ticket bookings which we reasonably suspect to have been made fraudulently.
J) If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain, it may be voided, with no refund given and the holder may be refused entry to, or ejected from the venue.
- We strictly prohibit resale altogether or resale for commercial gain or profit and prohibited commercial or non-personal use and restrict the permission to any and all commercial traders to purchase tickets and resell these on any secondary ticketing websites.
- Warning; If anyone is found re-selling our tickets secondary ticketing websites, the tickets will be cancelled immediately without any communication and the purchaser will be refused entry and no refund will be given.
- Any tickets purchased from any secondary ticketing websites will be in breach of our terms and conditions therefore at risk of tickets being cancelled and / or refused entry to the chosen event.
- The following activities are an important part of our terms and conditions and anyone breaching these will be reported to Police Scotland.
- Any person who attempts to re-sell tickets for a performance at the Pavilion Theatre, Glasgow on any secondary ticketing websites without having ownership of advertised tickets will be acting in a fraudulent manner.
- It is an offence to advertise tickets not in your possession and any attempt to purchase tickets once these have been sold on any secondary ticketing websites is an offence.
- Any attempt to mislead potential buyers into believing that you have purchased and have in your possession tickets for their chosen event when, in reality you have not is a fraudulent act.
- It is an offence to use any ticket acquiring software such as Bots or similar programmes to purchase tickets from our online website.
- Any commercial trader using single or multiple credit / debit card(s), names and various addresses will be in breach of our terms and conditions and will be reported to the appropriate credit card merchant.
- Any commercial trader supplying wrong details such as name, address, contact details, email address will be deemed as a fraudulent act.
- We identify the following companies as secondary ticketing websites; Viagogo & StubHub. This is not an exhaustive list and any additional secondary ticketing websites will be treated in a similar manner.
K) The use of unauthorized photographic and recording equipment is prohibited. Tapes or films may be destroyed. Hot foods / drinks and alcohol are also prohibited from the auditorium. To conform to the Licensing Scotland Act (2005), alcohol bought out with the theatre is prohibited and will be confiscated and disposed off.
L) All mobile phones must be switched off for the duration of the performance.
M) For security reasons, Digital CCTV is recorded throughout the theatre at all times.
N) Smoking is not permitted within any area of the Theatre.
O) The Pavilion Theatre (Glasgow) accepts no responsibility for any personal property.
P) Patrons should be advised that official merchandise is only available inside the venue.
Q) The Ticket holder has a right only to a seat of a value corresponding to that stated on the ticket and the Management reserve the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
R) The ticket holder must comply with all relevant statutes, safety announcements and regulations whilst attending the event.
S) Breach of any of these conditions or any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall enable the venue or event management to eject you from the venue.
Since it opened in 1904, the Pavilion has stayed close to it roots producing and providing a traditional venue for Comedy, Music, Variety and all other areas of Entertainment.
Situated in the heart of Glasgow’s Theatreland, the Pavilion is one of the oldest theatres in Scotland but is well equipped to produce the best in entertainment in the 21st century.
There is something for everyone at the Pavilion, come and see!
The Pavilion Theatre,
121 Renfield Street,
0141 332 1846