Full-time Box Office Staff Required
Full-time Box Office staff required with immediate start.
The successful candidate will be required to work 6 days a week Monday – Saturday, however depending on performance schedules you could be required to work an additional shift on Sundays.
The current shift pattern is alternative shifts, one-day early shift, from 10am – 3.50pm and the following day from 3pm – 8.50pm.
Please note, if there are no performances, the late shift could occasionally be from 12.10pm – 6pm.
Duties involve selling tickets to the public by telephone, as well as direct contact, you would also be required to carry out general admin tasks within the box office..
The successful applicant should have the following attributes:-
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and customer care skills.
- Smart Appearance.
- Polite and clear telephone manner.
- Computer Literate.
- Approachable demeanour and ability to communicate and advocate the work of the theatre.
- Highly accurate and well organised with good time management skills.
- Cash and credit card handling with confidence.
- Ability to remain calm whilst working under pressure.
- Flexible, responsive and a team player.
Remuneration and Hours
- Salary: £8.21 per hour
- Hours: Minimum 35 hours per week
- Probationary period: 6 weeks.
- Notice period: 2 weeks.
- Pension: As part of auto-enrolment you may be eligible for NEST pensions. Currently, the Pavilion will contribute 3%.
If you feel that you are the correct person for this position, please complete the online application form, attaching a copy of your C.V.
Since it opened in 1904, the Pavilion has stayed close to it roots producing and providing a traditional venue for Comedy, Music, Variety and all other areas of Entertainment.
Situated in the heart of Glasgow’s Theatreland, the Pavilion is one of the oldest theatres in Scotland but is well equipped to produce the best in entertainment in the 21st century.
There is something for everyone at the Pavilion, come and see!
The Pavilion Theatre,
121 Renfield Street,
0141 332 1846