We want to hear from you!
The Pavilion Theatre works hard to get the essentials of its service right every day. We recognise however that sometimes things go wrong. When that happens we want to hear about it, and we want to make it as easy as possible for our customers to contact us and let us know. Whether this is a complaint, a suggestion, an enquiry or a compliment, we want to hear from you so that we can continue to improve our services.
Every piece of feedback gives us a unique insight into the way our customers view our services. With this in mind, we will handle all feedback based on the following principles:
- We want to hear from you – your feedback helps us improve our service.
- We believe you have the right to complain if you are unhappy with our services.
- We will always treat our customers fairly and with respect.
- We are committed to responding promptly to your feedback. If we cannot resolve your issue on the first contact, we’ll aim to get back to you within seven working days and ten working days for letter correspondence.
- We record all feedback received by phone, mail or online and use this information to improve our services.
How to contact us
- Call: 0141-332-1846
- In Writing: Marie Donnelly,
Pavilion Theatre (Glasgow) Ltd
121 Renfield Street
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Complete This Form
Why we record your feedback
We record all feedback received via phone, e-mail and mail in our management system. This allows us to track the progress of the case and ensure it is resolved. As well, we can use this information to identify problems that are being experienced by a number of customers which may indicate wider issues with our services.
How we handle complaints
When you contact us we:
- Acknowledge your complaint and record the key details such as:
- Your name and contact details (you can remain anonymous if you wish).
- The nature of your complaint.
- The date, time and location of the incident.
- What resolution you seek.
When you’ll get a response
We endeavour to resolve all complaints at the first point of contact. If this isn’t possible, we’ll work hard to reply to you within seven working days and ten working days for letter correspondence.
Pavilion Theatre (Glasgow) Ltd is incorporated in England with registered number 909942 and having its registered office at 24 Hillside Gardens, Highgate, London, N6 5ST.
Since it opened in 1904, the Pavilion has stayed close to it roots producing and providing a traditional venue for Comedy, Music, Variety and all other areas of Entertainment.
Situated in the heart of Glasgow’s Theatreland, the Pavilion is one of the oldest theatres in Scotland but is well equipped to produce the best in entertainment in the 21st century.
There is something for everyone at the Pavilion, come and see!
The Pavilion Theatre,
121 Renfield Street,
0141 332 1846