COVID-19: Frequently Asked Questions
Pavilion Theatre (Glasgow) Ltd.
COVID-19: Frequently Asked Questions.
- Firstly, and most importantly if you feel unwell or have any symptoms of COVID-19 before arriving you MUST stay away from the theatre.
Please ensure you have your valid ticket for your performance and that you are fully aware of all COVID-19 Procedures that the Pavilion Theatre Glasgow have in place, this can be found here.
-Can produce a negative PCR or Lateral Flow Test result taken within 48 hours prior to your chosen event, this will be delivered by email or text within 2 hours should this be required by Scottish / UK Government.
Please note; that this will be subject to change quickly if required.
- We kindly ask for the comfort of all customers you consider 1 metre distancing where possible (excluding seating).
- We ask you not to move from your designated area and allocated seating and not to wander freely during the performance.
- We will always insist that customers observe any visual set out social distancing measures when in the theatre and once entrance is permitted, we ask you to proceed to your seat as quickly and safely as possible.
For our visitors with access requirements, please contact us on 0141 332 1846 or email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can best assist you on your arrival. We understand that some of our procedures and new setup may be concerning for some, but we want to make sure you have the best experience and will do the best we can to help make your theatre visit enjoyable for all.
Beyond Level 0, the requirement to self-isolate as a close contact of a positive case has changed for fully vaccinated individuals, as long as you remain asymptomatic. You do not need to self-isolate as a close contact if you: Are fully vaccinated and 14 days has passed since your second dose of vaccination
- You have taken a negative PCR test since being advised to isolate as a close contact. You must remain in self-isolation while awaiting the result of the PCR test result
- You do not develop COVID-19 symptoms. If symptoms develop at any stage, you must self-isolate immediately and book a PCR test, in line with existing arrangements.
Anyone travelling from England or elsewhere is still required to take a test and log a negative result. English visitors can do it here or through their NHS Covid Pass
For those travelling from abroad, collect a box of lateral flow tests from a pharmacy or walk-in test centre and instead insert the address of the accommodation you’re staying at when logging as Scottish residents would.
Since it opened in 1904, the Pavilion has stayed close to it roots producing and providing a traditional venue for Comedy, Music, Variety and all other areas of Entertainment.
Situated in the heart of Glasgow’s Theatreland, the Pavilion is one of the oldest theatres in Scotland but is well equipped to produce the best in entertainment in the 21st century.
There is something for everyone at the Pavilion, come and see!
The Pavilion Theatre,
121 Renfield Street,
0141 332 1846