Stage Crew Required
Stage Crew Required For Busy Pantomime Season
We are looking to recruit Stage Crew for our busy Forthcoming Pantomime season. The successful applicants must be available on an as and when required basis prior to the panto commencing and will need to work all panto performances as listed here www.pavilionpanto.com , which includes working Christmas Eve, Boxing Day, Hogmanay and 2nd January.
- Get in, fit up and get out of scenery
- To work on stage as required by the production with the following duties: lifting flats, heavy scenery and props
- To support the daily set up before and clear up after each show
- General housekeeping of the stage area
- Ensuring that all health and safety requirements are met and proper PPE is used
- Must be physically fit and capable of lifting or moving heavy pieces of scenery
- A working knowledge of the stage department is essential as is the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time-keeping
- Proactive and flexible attitude
- You must also provide steel-toe-capped boots, safety gloves and black clothing only should be worn
Remuneration and Hours
- Salary: £10.00 per hour.
- Hours: You will be required to work split shifts which includes mornings, afternoons and evenings, sometimes 7 days a week depending on the performance schedule.
- Probationary period: 6 weeks.
- Notice period: 2 weeks.
- Pension: As part of auto-enrolment you may be eligible for NEST pensions. Currently, the Pavilion will contribute 3%.
- Location: This position primarily based at Pavilion Theatre, 121 Renfield Street, Glasgow, G2 3AX.
A full UK driving licence and own car would be advantageous, due to travel between the theatre and our rehearsal and scenery production facility.
If you are interested in this position and have the necessary experience then e-mail your C.V. to Marie Donnelly email@example.com
Since it opened in 1904, the Pavilion has stayed close to it roots producing and providing a traditional venue for Comedy, Music, Variety and all other areas of Entertainment.
Situated in the heart of Glasgow’s Theatreland, the Pavilion is one of the oldest theatres in Scotland but is well equipped to produce the best in entertainment in the 21st century.
There is something for everyone at the Pavilion, come and see!
The Pavilion Theatre,
121 Renfield Street,
0141 332 1846