Temporary Box Office Staff Required For Busy Pantomime Season
The successful candidate will be required to work at least 6 days a week Monday – Saturday, however depending on performance schedules you will be required to work 7 days. You will normally work alternative shifts, one-day early shift, which is from 10am – 3.50pm and the following day from 3pm – 8.50pm. Please note that you might have to work both Boxing Day & 2nd January. Unfortunately, as this is a busy season for us we will not be able to honour any holidays already booked.
Duties involve selling tickets to the public over the phone, as well as communicating with them face to face; you would also be required to carry out general admin tasks.
Minimum 35 hours per week
The rate of pay is £7.20 per hour
The successful applicant should have the following attributes:-
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer care skills.
- Smart Appearance
- Polite and clear telephone manner
- Computer Literate
- Approachable demeanour and ability to communicate and advocate the work of the theatre.
- Highly accurate and well organised with good time management skills.
- Cash and credit card handling with confidence.
- Ability to remain calm whilst working under pressure.
- Flexible, responsive and a team player.
Since it opened in 1904, the Pavilion has stayed close to it roots producing and providing a traditional venue for Comedy, Music, Variety and all other areas of Entertainment.
Situated in the heart of Glasgow’s Theatreland, the Pavilion is one of the oldest theatres in Scotland but is well equipped to produce the best in entertainment in the 21st century.
There is something for everyone at the Pavilion, come and see!
The Pavilion Theatre,
121 Renfield Street,
0141 332 1846