Wardrobe Staff Required
Wardrobe Staff Required For Busy Panto Season
We are looking to recruit wardrobe staff for our busy Forthcoming Pantomime season.
Please see pavilionpanto.com for full dates.
Unfortunately, as this is a busy season for us, we will not be able to honour any holidays already booked for during this period.
- Helping to buy and hire costume items.
- Looking after the costumes between scenes and shows.
- Mending and altering items where required.
- Packing and unpacking costumes and accessories.
- Cleaning, steaming and ironing costumes.
- Helping to make pieces and put costumes together.
- Fitting costumes onto performers.
- Helping performers change costumes between scenes.
- Keeping continuity notes, so that performers look the same in each scene.
- Storing costumes.
The successful applicant should have the following attributes: –
- Good organisational skills.
- Competent in sewing.
- The ability to work well with others.
- The ability to accept criticism and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- To be thorough and pay attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Design skills and knowledge.
Remuneration and Hours
- Salary: Dependant on experience.
- Days Required: Dependant on the performance schedule.
- Hours: Dependant on the performance schedule.
- Probationary period: 6 weeks
- Notice period: 2 weeks
Pension: As part of auto-enrolment you may be eligible for NEST pensions. Currently, the Pavilion will contribute 3%.
- Due to our busy upcoming schedule, we would be looking for candidates who do not have any holidays booked or planned.
- If you are interested in this position and have the necessary experience then e-mail your C.V. to Marie Donnelly firstname.lastname@example.org
Since it opened in 1904, the Pavilion has stayed close to it roots producing and providing a traditional venue for Comedy, Music, Variety and all other areas of Entertainment.
Situated in the heart of Glasgow’s Theatreland, the Pavilion is one of the oldest theatres in Scotland but is well equipped to produce the best in entertainment in the 21st century.
There is something for everyone at the Pavilion, come and see!
The Pavilion Theatre,
121 Renfield Street,
0141 332 1846